Since the traditional school model isn’t working for so many students and families, Xceed redesigned the education experience for today’s learners. We tailor a Personalized Learning Plan to fit each child’s needs. Student’s receive personalized college counseling and the opportunity to take courses year-round. Your child will be physically and emotionally safe at Xceed. And, like many families, we believe you and your child will enjoy lifelong value through your experience at Xceed.
Hear from families who have invested in Xceed for their children, and how it’s worked for them.
$250 Application Fee
$1,500 Enrollment Fee
$19,750 Tuition Balance may be processed as (A) one full payment with a 2.5% discount, (B) equal payments per semester – the first upon enrollment and the second in January, or (C) ten equal monthly payments through the month of May.
1. Income-based: Step-Up Florida Tax Credit Scholarship
2. Students with an IEP, 504 or Psychoeducational Evaluation. Families who qualify for either of the following may also apply for tuition assistance via TADS – see below.
a. Step-Up Gardiner Scholarship
b. McKay Scholarship
3. Students who have experienced bullying may qualify for the Hope Scholarship. Families who qualify for Hope may also apply for tuition assistance via TADS – see below.
|Need-Based Tuition Assistance|
To be considered for a tuition discount, an online application is submitted to Tuition Aid Data Systems (TADS). TADS assesses the application and provides a report to Xceed to be taken into consideration to calculate a discount. Click on the following to learn more:
· Frequently Asked Questions
· Create a TADS Account and Apply
· TADS Financial Aid Worksheet
10% Sibling Discount
10% Active Military Parent/Guardian Discount