Endlessly searching for a different college-prep, private school experience?
Traditional school isn’t always a good fit. Consider Xceed if:
- You need a learning plan tailored to your learning style, more one-on-one attention, and the freedom to move at your own pace.
- You’re a serious athlete, entertainer, or performing artist whose practice and travel schedules don’t work with a traditional 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday school routine.
- You’re tired of the big-campus experience, the bell system, and a cookie cutter approach to learning.
We offer families flexible, customized, accredited, college-prep for grades 6-12 in three different formats:
- Xceed Preparatory Academies: hybrid study (a combination of in-person and virtual learning) at one of our South Florida campuses
- Xceed Affiliates: hybrid study at one of our training facility partners
- Xceed Preparatory Academy Virtual School: virtual school anywhere, anytime
All Xceed learning options provide students with:
- A personalized, regularly updated learning plan tailored to their learning needs and future goals
- Flexible schedule options to work around commitments
- Open communication with teachers and school administrators
- Tutoring, including after-hours
- Monthly one-on-one college counseling until graduation
“Xceed has given me the support and flexibility to be able to train daily to pursue my goal of playing college tennis. The wonderful teachers and administration give you all the necessary tools to prepare you for higher education and to be successful in and out of the classroom. I couldn't have done it without them!”
"The teachers at Xceed are amazing. They not only helped me transition in the middle of my semester, but they prepared me for college. I recommend Xceed to students who are interested in a smaller, more attentive learning environment where they can focus on both school and sports. You also have the time to research and learn more about a topic you're interested in because of flexible scheduling and the opportunities to explore subjects with your teachers."
News & Media
How a Childhood Love of Education Led to Teaching at Xceed Preparatory Academy￼
As a child, Sakina Saunders actively participated in Teachers of Tomorrow during elementary school, and Florida…
Flexible Learning Spaces Foster Student Achievement￼
You know how they say that a messy room is tied to a messy mind? Well, the same could be said of a dreary classroom….