Traditional school isn’t always a good fit. Consider Xceed if:
- You need a learning plan tailored to your learning style, more one-on-one attention, and the freedom to move at your own pace.
- You’re a serious athlete, entertainer, or performing artist whose practice and travel schedules don’t work with a traditional 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday school routine.
- You’re tired of the big-campus experience, the bell system, and a cookie cutter approach to learning.
We offer families flexible, customized, accredited, college-prep for grades 6-12 in three different formats:
- Xceed Preparatory Academies: hybrid study (a combination of in-person and virtual learning) at one of our South Florida campuses
- Xceed Partners: hybrid study at one of our training facility partners
- Xceed Preparatory Academy Virtual School: virtual school anywhere, anytime
All Xceed learning options provide students with:
- A personalized, regularly updated learning plan tailored to their learning needs and future goals
- Flexible schedule options to work around commitments
- Open communication with teachers and school administrators
- Tutoring, including after-hours
- Monthly one-on-one college counseling until graduation
Xceed Preparatory Academy
At Xceed, students move at their own pace through a blended model of teacher-led instruction, collaborative group work, and self-guided study. Each Xceed campus is small by design with no more than 35–50 students on campus at a time. Our state-certified teachers genuinely care about each student’s well-being, and are tuned in to their personal learning style and aspirations.
Find an Xceed Preparatory Academy campus near you:
Xceed Partners & Affiliates
Your student-athlete doesn’t have to choose between academics and their sport. Xceed Sports Academies ensure young athletes get the best of both worlds — exceptional training will prepare them for college or pro-level competition and a flexible, highly personalized, college prep program — all under one roof.
Xceed Partner campuses include:
Xceed Preparatory Academy Virtual School
Xceed Prep Virtual School provides comprehensive, college-prep academics in a virtual environment. Students have personalized learning plans, a media-rich curriculum, flexible schedules, and supportive teachers and staff who are committed to preparing students for college and beyond
“Xceed has given me the support and flexibility to be able to train daily to pursue my goal of playing college tennis. The wonderful teachers and administration give you all the necessary tools to prepare you for higher education and to be successful in and out of the classroom. I couldn't have done it without them!”
"The teachers at Xceed are amazing. They not only helped me transition in the middle of my semester, but they prepared me for college. I recommend Xceed to students who are interested in a smaller, more attentive learning environment where they can focus on both school and sports. You also have the time to research and learn more about a topic you're interested in because of flexible scheduling and the opportunities to explore subjects with your teachers."
News & Media
Xceed Featured in the U.S. News and World Report Story, Finding the Best Private High Schools for Sports
Xceed and Xceed’s President of Education, Betty Norton, were featured in the U.S. News and World Report story,…
Virtual Learning Allows Pursuit of Students’ Passion In and Out of the Classroom
When asked to name his hometown, Sebastian Montoya’s beaming smile spreads from ear to ear. It’s the kind of smile…